Monday, April 11, 2011

Nudge Me: Day 33 of 40 Days

It is late again as I sit down to write. I am tired. I don't know what to write about. And honestly, I am not really wanting to sit in front of the computer any longer today. It has been a long day of facing one screen or another.

And anyway, in this newly busy life of mine, it has become harder to find inspiration of what to write about. My mind wants to rest. Including today, I have 8 days left of blogging. How will I fill these 8 days with words?

So many of you have mentioned to me that you have found my posts to be inspiring. It feels ironic now at the end of the 40 days to feel un-inspired myself.

I have to ask you, will you give me some inspirations, please? Please send me either a private message or leave me a comment with some ideas of things to write about in the next several days. I would love the inspiration I have given you to be reflected back at me!

Life is good, and I am happy. I am just needing little nudges from my people right now with this blogging practice!

Thank you thank you thank you!

1 comment:

Chris and Mike said...

I'm still checking in on you! I'm sorry I haven't taken the time to comment though! I can tell you that I still have 2 items left on my 5 to do :( Oh well! Soon!!
I'm not sure of what to ask you to write about. Art...fun activities for almost 2 year-olds :) I've been feeling in a rut for things to do with Teagan - songs, crafts...I know you have tons of good ideas in there! Love you and miss you - thank you for sharing so much of your life with us. I've really been enjoying "keeping up with you" through your words and pictures. You don't feel so far away - maybe I can finally do a little blogging myself too. I really will one of these days!